📢 Creativity WEBINAR
The Forest&Life program team invites you to a 2nd webinar to roll out the Forest&Life program nationally, so that every child entering 6th grade has already planted a tree! During the 1st webinar (July) we started to build cooperation and identified possible deployment opportunities. On December 15, we would like to involve you in the continuation, to accelerate the deployment and to inform all of those who join the movement of the latest news!
🕒 When ? Tuesday 15th of December from 4 to 5:30 pm
💻 Where ? Online, click here to register
On the agenda :
1. Background and results
2. Marina Poiroux’s testimony – Léa nature Jardins Bio’ Foudation director
3. Creativity workshops on the strategic axes of multiplication
- Where to plant and with whom to involve an entire age group (~500 000 children/year) ?
- How to strengthen and structure the relationship with the national education system in order to gradually move towards the integration of Forest&Life in school curricula?
- How to finance this deployment over the long term ?
The Forest&life® Team who will animate the webinar :
In 10 years, Forest&Life has already enabled 25,000 children to plant more than 100,000 trees in damaged forests in France and four southern countries (Senegal, Togo, Gabon and Peru). Thus they have been able to reconnect with nature and the long term, and take concrete action for the world, without waiting until they are adults.